Winter Wishlist…

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Between constant driving lessons and my epic holiday to New York, I am flat broke. The kind of broke where I open my purse and a moth flies out. But I am not despairing because the end of my very strict budget is in sight! I am very much looking forward to walking past a shop with my head held high and my purse at the ready - instead of scuttling past with my eyes diverted. It is no joke when I tell you that I have deliberately been going a different (longer) way to work in order to avoid the shops. The shops are now beckoning and I have a very looooonnnng list of things that I covet. Here’s what I am thinking at the moment…

Winter wishlist

Nude Jumper; Wedges; Boots; Bag; Ring; Pumpkin Scarf; Belt; Sunglasses; Jeans; Cuff

12 comments

  1. looks like some good stuff to me! love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. belt, bag and scarf - love. and my strict budget just ended so i know what you were going through. it's a nice day when it's over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart that bag so much. And the wedge boots are something I've had my eye on since the beginning of fall. But like you, I'm way too broke. But a girl can dream, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belt and scarf please! Good news for today - no, it isn't cash to buy that stuff above (sorry) but it is the Versatile Blogger award. :) Please stop by today for details...have a great day Meghan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style, Meghan! I love that bag so much! You will have such a fun time once you can treat yourself again, and, on the bright side, I bet you'll appreciate your new purchases even more!!

    I'm looking for a new daytime handbag myself, and I'm having such a dilemma - do I buy a black bag or a brown one?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like it when you do Mood Boards. And I am loving that cuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the boots! I desperately need at least one pair of ankle boots, lace boots to be exact. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear ya on that bag and scarf! I love it! Especially the scarf....so warm in material and in color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi meghan! thanks so much for visiting my blog! i just love your style and that orange scarf is calling my name!!
    xoxo ~ kristina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this list and the scarf is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything, I would happily wear that entire outfit - divine! I have been spending all my $ on the house recently, and with the change of season (Spring here in NZ) I am now desperate for a bit of a clothes shop. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh! i love all your pics...especially the flat ring and the messenger bag. great finds!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!