The tourist stuff.

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Day 3 of New York Week and I am thoroughly enjoying reliving the experience (hopefully you are not sick of it yet)! Ok so I know I said that I don’t really do touristy things but there were a few New York experiences that I couldn’t pass up. The most unforgettable being our ride in the cab from the airport to the hotel. Within the first 10 minutes of being on the road, we had 2 near misses. I learnt that cab drivers don’t believe in driving with 2 hands, speed limits or indicators. I just about kissed the ground when we arrived at the hotel! I had far too many highlights to list anything specific so I’ll just show you instead.

IMG_4939IMG_4948IMG_4950IMG_4974IMG_4992IMG_5004IMG_5059IMG_5099IMG_5097IMG_5113IMG_5133IMG_5136IMG_5149IMG_5192IMG_5504IMG_5388IMG_5422IMG_5488IMG_5503IMG_5509IMG_4937IMG_5221IMG_5470  All images via Wishful Thinking

12 comments

  1. these are all great - and it looks like you went to top of the rock! i hope you enjoyed it - such amazing views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having a fabulous time! I love it there so much - say hi to the city for me!
    Much love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are having a wonderful time! Love the views!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the history NY has. I feel like every photo I see is of something with a story behind it.

    AND- this is the first picture I've seen of you! You are so beautiful!

    P.S. I replied to your comment on my mac and cheeze post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me want to go back to NYC immediately! Looks like an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful view on NY, Meghan! Hope I'll get to go soon there myself. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you arrived during perfect weather (fortunately)..shopping, (window shoppping), seeing the sites, enjoying amazing views, eating, memorable cab rides - sounds like a perfect trip to NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulous photos! It has been too long since I've been there. Must go back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, the cab drivers are no joke around here. I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with them. You took some spectacular photos, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You covered a lot of ground! So glad you had such amazing weather, too.

    -xx Noe

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am LOVING these posts, makes me want to go back IMMEDIATELY!! Nicolex

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!