Keep Calm and Drive!

Wednesday 26 October 2011

It’s the morning of my driving test and I am two steps away from hysteria. And if one more person says “you’ll be fine” to me, I will not be responsible for my actions! So to calm my nerves, I am being proactive, going over the meticulous steps of parallel parking, reversing around a corner and turning in the road. If that fails, deep calm breaths, some recue remedy and visualising myself right here:

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage Click on the image to go to its source.

11 comments

  1. Good luck! You'll be fine :-) gorgeous photos. I especially love the one with the hot air balloons! Beautiful :-)
    emily
    emilysummers-designer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband looked over my shoulder and said, "those are pretty pictures"

    and they are, you'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Lovely pictures!
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!!! You will totally rock the driving test and in the mean time i'll be rooting for you while looking at these photos over and over - the are beautiful :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - those are beautiful pictures. kick the driving test's butt today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That IS stressful! Best of luck and these images are gorgeous. Hopefully soon you'll be driving through some beautiful scenery of your own!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you crash that car into a wall or something without injuring yourself or anyone else ... and get your license in spite of that.

    What on earth was I supposed to say? You warned us about telling you that you would be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and stunning pics, particularly the one with yellow "canopy". Good luck with the test. Roads in London can tough to do a 3 point turn on..so narrow but it can be done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to hear how successful it was!

    Love the misty hot air balloon pic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pictures are gorgeous! Good luck with your driving test, girl! Hope everything goes well!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!