New York Neighbourhood Architecture…

Monday 17 October 2011

Since I have so many photos of my trip, I am officially declaring it New York week on Wishful Thinking. You might be sick and tired of hearing about it by Wednesday but I just have to share it! I think the most unique aspect about this city is that ever since I was a child, I have been bombarded with images of NY on the television and movies so in some place of my mind, I felt like I had been there before. From arriving and first seeing the skyline to walking around, it all feels so familiar and yet every street is a new discovery. I am sure I have said this before on my blog, but my favourite thing to do when travelling is to grab a coffee and wander around the neighbourhoods. I did that the moment I arrived, here are some of my favourite pictures:

IMG_5022IMG_5034IMG_5050IMG_5254Untitled-1Untitled-2IMG_5026Untitled-3Untitled-4All images via Wishful Thinking

15 comments

  1. one word: sigh

    I really enjoyed that and I want to see more. Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meghan, these are so beautiful! I love how you captured the first one. I can never get tired of NY pics, so I'm looking forward to this NY photo week. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, NY is so dreamy. I have never been. :( But I'm dying to go. Something tells me I'm going to fall in love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NY is one of my favorite cities and these pictures are absolutely stunning. I want to see more, more, more!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love! I didn't even know you came here! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of your photos this week...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh NYC is beautiful! Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also can never get tired of NY, your photos are beautiful..only been once and would love to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had an amazing time!! It's such a magical place, I can't believe it's my home. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are so dreamy! can we see more? xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics, very cool! I'm going in Nov, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who could become tired of looking at these fab photos. Keep 'em coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. welcome welcome welcome! so glad you enjoyed your stay!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have captured the typical NYC facades..great pics! Look forward to seeing the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What great shots! I love all of the angles you used for your pictures. I enjoy wandering around neighborhoods too - it's the best way to see the real side of a city! So great...

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fun! Love the architecture there! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!