Horsing Around

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Do you ever find yourself drawn to random images for no particular reason? Well I found this photo shoot that Elle Decor South Africa did called ‘The Adventurers’ and I completely fell in love with them! There is just something intriguing about sticking a fake animal’s head on someone and then getting them to do everyday things! (Right? Or is this just a weird ‘me’ thing?) I adore the horse’s outfits and that whistling kettle holster!

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

All images via Elle Decor South Africa

8 comments

  1. I love anything to do with horses - even sticking a horses head on someone!! Ha!!!

    I hope your torrential rain has eased up. We had a full day of rain on Sunday and we were CAMPING in it. Uuuugh. Not my proudest moment!!

    I've signed up as your new follower!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for anything involving plaid - helpful when it's good looking men...



    megmacdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah hilarious. And I love the horses in this shoot too. (the real ones).
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I admit I'm a sucker for animal heads on people too for some reason. Such a cute shoot!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun post and beautiful blog! Love all the photos. And thanks for stopping by my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great sense of humour! The tea kettle holster is hilarious. I happen to be crazy about plaid, so I'm loving these pictures! ~Yvonne (your newest follower)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the plaid and mood in these photos!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!