Adult tantrum…

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Well today really sucked! I sat down with my cup of coffee and my daily bowl of fat-free, sugar free cardboard to post my thought-provoking and witty blog post only to receive this error: "The response to the POST method received from the blog server was invalid:The HTTP response was missing the required Location header." WHAT the hell does that mean exactly? Why does it have to be some form of Klingon and not plain English? As the Laptop Whisperer had already left for work, I was properly stuck. Now, 9 hours later, the problem seems to have magically fixed itself but now my blog post seems totally irrelevant! No worries though, I will show you what I did to counter-act the day’s crappiness (I bought shoes)!

On a more serious note, does anyone use Live Writer, and if so, do you get these error message a lot?

IMG_4049

IMG_4043

IMG_4051

IMG_4055

Coral Sandals - £15 from H&M, Blue Sandals - £10 from Dorothy Perkins

IMG_4056

My Kindle awaits followed by a cup of hot chocolate! (P.S – it would be a bottle glass of wine but the card machine wasn’t working at the corner shop. Go figure!)

16 comments

  1. Oh dear. I don't know what the cryptic message means either. But I surely do hope your day gets better. I'm sure it will, as you have those gorgeous colors on your feet and the kindle awaits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your day is better! I do love the sandals and nail polish ;)

    ciao from Newport Beach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surely eating fat-free, sugar-free cardboard can't help the mood? ;-) I'm unfortunately clueless as to what that message means - I've spent about 3hours trying to figure out how to put a facebook page "like" box onto my blog, so I'm not the right person to ask...lovely shoes though :-D Hope the rest of your week will be muuuch better xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh boy - stupid technology. Sorry, I can't be of any help but on the plus side I LOVE your new shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the troubles, I hate that! But I really like those blue sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't use Live Writer so can't be of any help...hope your day gets better! And I love your shoes with that pedicure, lovely combo!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha @ "Laptop Whisperer." Love it. And those blue sandals are adorable! Your day will get better from here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I *love* those shoes, and you're making me think I need a pedicure... emphasis on NEED. Hope your day's getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the heels! Coral is such a great summer color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute post ... but I totally get it! I've been having technical issues myself today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What the heck?!? Is technology just out to get you today??? (c: Blogger has been frustrating the heck out of me lately...actually for about a month now. Grrr. But shoes can make pretty much *anything* all better! LOVE them both!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty shoes! Your comment about the Laptop Whisperer cracked me up for a good minute or two. Can I borrow your term to use for my husband? Thanks for the laugh and I hope your day gets better. I am still very intrigued about your thought provoking and witty entry, hopefully when your day gets better, you can write about it again?

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great pair of shoes and a cute color on the toes always makes me smile-even when the computer is giving me issues.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your shoes! I think I prefer the blue ones, just because I don't see too many blue sandals. Great way to cheer up the post :) Thanks for your comment on my blog and the well-wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. buying shoes is always the answer! love the blue ones. even more, love your pedicure! get it girl.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i don't use livewriter but i did log into blogger the other day and it said i wasn't following any blogs. what?!? i follow almost 75? (keeps me busy readings posts for an hour or so)i freaked out and logged out and back in, everything was normal. thank goodness.

    i love your toenail polish and both bold colors of your shoes! i usually only wear jewel tone purples, blues and greens but sky blue and coral are my two favorite shades for accessories!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!