Asia Inspired…

Thursday 23 June 2011

I am still on my quest to find a photography course and take the perfect photo! Through my internet travels over the weekend, I unexpectedly stumbled across these beautiful photos taken across Asia. Fabulous, no? I haven’t visited Asia yet but it’s definitely apparent that I am missing out on something really special. These photos have made me more determined to learn how to capture the everyday moments like this.

You can contact the photographer or buy prints here.

070503bar_thumb3 100214street_thumb2

20051222photographers_thumb2

070506foot_thumb1

070502taikyoku_thumb1

070505geton_thumb1

070507gate_thumb1

071206statue_thumb4 100215temple_thumb3
100226boat_thumb1 100210two_thumb1
091221mother_thumb1 100211house_thumb1

image_thumb2

image_thumb4

image_thumb6

All images via

On a totally unrelated note, how captivating is this photo of a couple kissing right in the middle a riot in Vancouver?

image8

Click on image to go to source.

13 comments

  1. I would love to be able to capture moments like these! Stunning photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captivating photos, Meghan! I can see that you have a love of everyday life photos, and I'm looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to learn this myself! (That last shot is amazing!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. You've got an eye girl. And that kissing couple have some serious balls, er guts. Love it.



    megmacdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I saw that couple on the Today Show...they totally got stampeded and the boyfriend was just comforting her. Pretty amazing shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are just fantastic. I always forget that black and white photography can be so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! I have spent a lot of time in Asia, although I want to spend much more. These photos capture what I know and love about it so well! That last picture, although totally unrelated, is so surprising - that's what I love in a good piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful images Meghan! If you are in the mood to travel, my blog friend Carla, who is a lovely and accomplished photographer is teaching a class in Paris: http://carlalovesphotography.blogspot.com/

    I can tell you have a great eye, can't wait to see your photos.

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the dancers!
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these photos!! They are very Asia and it makes me miss China!! I once took a taichi class in a very similar looking area with huge cement pillars.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Groupon has photography classes sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the one of the couple dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are amazing images! Good choices.

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!