Every little thing – week 1

Tuesday 4 March 2014

I am feeling much more balanced, centred and more myself (if that makes sense) since I started blogging again, which is funny because I was sure my rigorous daily blogging schedule was the very reason I was feeling not quite myself in the first place. I am not back at full whack though but that’s intentional –  blogging on a whim suits my current mood and is keeping the pressure at bay. But I still love my  little corner of the internet and I want it to continue to grow and give me the creative outlet and challenges that my somewhat sterile office job lacks. So my latest challenge to myself is to have a little blog revamp, get a good series going, sort my social media shit out (Twitter is still my mortal enemy and Facebook has locked my account) and post more of my own pictures - which in turn means taking more of my own pictures! I’m getting there so thanks for sticking by me. In the meantime, I’ll leave you with a few pretty details from my weekend. Notice a theme in my life at the moment? I’ll give you a clue: it starts with b and rhymes with teach.

IMG_8442- A neighbourhood walk around Paddington -

Wishful Thinking- Coffee table driftwood from a long walk on Palm Beach -

IMG_8072- Beach rocks at Maroubra -

IMG_0356- Coral, ready for it’s close-up -

IMG_8714- Time to move to the beach, oh wait, I already live there! -

9 comments

  1. Oh so jealous! Well, I'm glad you're feeling better. And don't worry, you are not the only one who is thrown by Twitter. I don't get it and I am always shocked when I get a message telling me I "...have a new follower."

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these! glad you are feeling more like yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do so heart your beach pictures. And you should jump on the twitter bandwagon. At least when it's useless, it's still hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really enjoying catching up on your blog again, in your new Australian life. Being a fellow down-under girl, I feel like I relate to these posts of yours even more. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get used to Twitter either... don't listen to Rooth :) ... but yes, more photos sounds great xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool realization! These pictures are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always feel like i need a break from blogging, but for me working from home and being a mom all at the same time all day everyday, it's also that little place that is mine. i miss it when i don't do it. as for social media, blah, i am the worst! i kind of hate it. well, except for pinterest. i love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos. I always had this voice in my head wanting to be more active on Twitter but never really did anything about it. Maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!