Slice of Wiltshire…

Monday 26 November 2012

Go and grab yourself a chair and make yourself comfortable because your Monday is just about to get an eyeful of pretty. And by pretty I mean soft neutral colours, painted wooden beams, gentle natural light and classic traditional furniture. Since I posted it, it’s obvious that I love it so I won’t bore you with any more adjectives, instead I’ll let the house do all the talking…

Untitled-19Untitled-7Untitled-17Untitled-16Untitled-14Untitled-15Untitled-11Untitled-99Untitled-12Untitled-13Untitled-20Untitled-8Untitled-88Untitled-66Untitled-10Untitled-57Untitled-67Untitled-9

All images via

12 comments

  1. love the bathroom :) happy monday xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, my Grab lives in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside so it's always held a special place in my heart. I love the sky blue hallway in this home, it reflects the setting of the home perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The patio and outdoors are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my..I'll just go grab a cup of tea and then scroll up and down again and again. Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, it's SO much more airy and bright inside than I first expected it to be! Something about the exterior made me think dark libraries and wood-paneled walls. What a lovely surprise to see all that crisp white!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Monday! What a stunning, countryside home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, i love the outside of the house, it is just so english countryside and perfect. the inside has beautiful large rooms. i love the beams, oh, and the fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much to love. I really like all of the dining areas (inside and out)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Meghan, your posts are always so beautiful. Will be pinning this lovely home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to pick up where you left off on the adjectives! Absolutely splendid!

    Keri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. This must be the best home for entertaining - I'm in love with all the huge dining tables, and those oversized lamps are divine! x

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!