Colour me Pretty

Thursday 3 March 2011

I know I am like 4 days late with my Oscars post but it’s just been one of those weeks! Oh well, we got there in the end! I have to agree with popular opinion and say that the Oscars were just plain boring this year, even Helena Bonham Carter look subdued! There were no dresses that really made me think Wow – although Gwyneth Paltrow looked gorgeous in Calvin Klein (as usual) and I loved the deep burgundy colour of Scarlett Johansson’s gown. Overall, the colours of the gowns this year were fantastic, especially the deep jewel tones, I have chosen my favourites and paired them with a matching interior (it was heaps of fun)!!!!

Blue

Burgundy

Red

Lilac

Aubergine


Beige

Silver
IMAGE CREDITS: Dresses; Interiors: 1; 23; 4; 5; 6; 7


1 comment

  1. simply gorgeous pics!

    http://shesays-susan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!