Hooty!

Tuesday 29 March 2011

(Apologies for the title, I just couldn’t help myself)! I have a little obsession with all things owl-related, not sure why really, it’s just one of those things I can’t rationalise (have a similar thing with flamingos but that is a story for another day). Anyways, I have noticed that owl merchandise has been popping up everywhere lately, feeding my obsession even more. Here are some of my favourite owl-type things that I found…

Owls copy

Links: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

3 comments

  1. One of my best friends has been obsessed with owls for as long as I can remember! I am always on the hunt for cute owl things to buy her...I love those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness I'm not the only one! I got the chunky bracelet for Christmas but it's a little big for my wrist so I just admire it every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same when it comes to owls! I actually have those earrings in blue and found the necklace to match :-D

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!