Cupcake eye candy

Thursday 24 February 2011

I woke up to a bright and sunny day in London! Hooray! I can't believe what a difference it has made to my mood. I thought I would spread the cheer by posting some pictures of the most delicious cupcakes I have ever seen. There is just something about cupcakes that cheer me up, I guess it’s the concept of anything in miniature being cute? These beauties are baked by Primrose Hill bakery Lola's Kitchen, the ladies who founded the company started out by baking in their own kitchen - they are now world famous! Read a little bit about their start-up story in the 'press' section of their website, it is so inspiring. These cupcakes are now on my list on things to try - oh, and they deliver!!

Joined Cupcakes 2
cupcakes15


Joined Cupcakes


cupcakes63


Joined Cupcakes 3

Joined Cupcakes 4
IMAGE CREDITS: Lola's Kitchen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!