Charmed!

Monday 4 July 2011

Happy 4th of July everyone!

image

Click on image to go to it’s link on Pinterest

Want to be charmed and smitten by a cute Swedish country cottage? Yes? Then read on! I found this little cottage on Swedish interiors magazine Skona Hem, and unfortunately I still can’t speak Swedish (adding that to my ever-growing bucket list), so I am not able to give you any details but that’s doesn’t mean we can’t ogle at it! This little cottage has personality and charm in spades! I fell in love with the wonky stone wall in the front garden and the white-washed timber walls inside!

image

image

image image

image

image

image image

image

image

All images via Skona Hem

17 comments

  1. i love the bedroom with the two twin beds and blue and white striped pillow cases and shade

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cottage looks so charming and lovely. I just love homes like these especially the dining area!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and charming! :) Ada

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful cottage! So lovely!

    Happy 4th of july!

    xx Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is very charming. I could just imagine slow Summer days cutting fresh flowers from surrounding areas...

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way Meghan, I find: translate.google.com to be very handy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Summer getaway anyone - gorgeous!!! x Particularly like the last shot

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling little cottage. I love the open living room area with the vaulted ceilings...makes it feel so nice and airy.

    Hope you had a sweet weekend, Meghan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks so idyllic...I think I need a cabin in Sweden to retreat to, I always love that blue/white combo! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What I adore the most about these pictures are the ceilings. I guess because I live in a typical suburban home, I am charmed (to use your word :) ) by unique ceilings! I also love the gate legged table in the bottom picture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i adore that vaulted ceiling and the walls. totally charming.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That house is so cute! I love all of the white!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. how adorable! loving all the plants everywhere!! i could def live in this one

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, to have a home filled with painted furniture! Loveliness...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the quietness of this home - so peaceful and beautiful!

    http://bjdhausdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy day! :) (Lovely pics!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cabin! I'm ready to go there!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!