Happy Monday!

Monday 18 April 2011

I love to start the week with some beautiful rooms! Here are some images from the portfolio of British interior designer Charlotte Crosland. I love everything about her work – the soft elegant colours, the beautiful patterned wallpaper and the plush bespoke furniture. Go on, have a look and swoon!

listedBuilding_05

listedBuilding_04

oldembassy03

nottinghill05

listedBuilding_03

nottinghill02

nottinghill03

listedBuilding_01 showhome06

listedBuilding_02

nottinghill04

showhome05

IMAGE CREDITS: Charlotte Crosland

2 comments

  1. So pretty! Thanks for starting my week off right with such lovely images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These rooms are Gorgeous with a capital "G!" I love it. That last kitchen photo is really intriguing. I like the open concept of displaying your dinnerware, but I'm unsure (no, I'm certain) that I could never keep it as nicely displayed as they have it here.

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!