Colour me red

Friday 25 January 2013

My experience with lipstick is pretty much limited to childhood memories of smearing my mom’s lipstick all over my face and the elderly dog, appropriately named Scratch. As an adult, I have tried different colours and different types but no matter how carefully I apply it, I still ended up looking… a little bit deranged (like a crazed stranger is staring at me in the mirror). Much to my disappointment, it just doesn’t suit me. That’s why I can’t help but admire women who look like they were born to wear red lipstick (and look perfectly sane whilst doing it).

What about you? Can you pull off red lips?

Wishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful Thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!