Brooklyn We Go Hard

Wednesday, 23 September 2015

A friend of mine recently moved to New York and even though I was so sad to see her go, I can’t say that I haven’t entertained the thought of heading over to visit her. I spent a very short week in New York about four years ago and we still reminisce about that epic trip. My internet travels recently revealed a Brooklyn apartment that stopped me dead in my tracks. Mostly because it looked quite spacious – something uncommon in a city where space is at a premium – and if that wasn’t enough, it was so beautifully put together. Soft colour palettes, eclectic pieces of sturdy furniture and strong sense of charm and character. I’ll let you see for yourself.

Wishful Thinking - Brooklyn Beauty

Wishful Thinking - Brooklyn Beauty

Wishful Thinking - Brooklyn Beauty

Wishful Thinking - Brooklyn Beauty

872692-1_lp

Wishful Thinking - Brooklyn Beauty

Wishful Thinking - Brooklyn Beauty

Wishful Thinking - Brooklyn Beauty

Source | Inside Out

2 comments

  1. I do like the colors in this apartment and the floors. *sigh* So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite room is the kitchen hands down - it's tiny but I love it

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!