The snow that came and went…

Thursday 24 January 2013

image

It seems I missed quite a bit while being incapacitated by the dreaded lurgy. It snowed and London was turned into a winter wonderland, Kim Kardashian is pregnant (ok, this isn’t news but I only found out recently) and foxes now have a taste for Ugg boots. No jokes.

Thanks for all the well wishes, I am feeling much better and am slowly catching up with the madness that is living in London. On Saturday, from my sick bed of course, I sent Jordan out with strict instructions to take some ‘bloggy’ pictures of the snow. “You do know what I mean by bloggy right?” I asked him, his response was to roll his eyes dramatically and tut at me. So without further ado, here are his bloggy snow pictures.

Wishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful Thinking

All images via [Jordan] Wishful Thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!