Monday Hues…

Monday, 9 May 2011

And so begins another Monday! I am struggling to wake up this morning so let’s get this week started off properly with some fabulously designed rooms! 1 hour = time elapsed trawling through the portfolio of Surrey-based interior designers April Hamilton. I oohed and aahed over the classic beautiful looks in each and every picture!  I particularly love the attention to detail in each room – I ended up saving all of these pictures in my inspiration folder!

thumbs8.php

thumbs12.php

thumbs11.php

thumbs2.php

thumbs.php

thumb12s.php

thumbs4.php

thumbs18.php

thumbs13.php

thumbs.20php

April Hamilton Bathroom thumbs15.php

thumbs14.php

thumbs22.php thumbs9.php

IMAGE CREDITS: April Hamilton

9 comments

  1. So gorgeous! You always finds such amazing designers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is my very first time here and I'm loving your posts. They're really good.

    Drop by if you have a minute, ok?

    Have a blessed week!

    xo

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Each room is better than the next. The light fixture in the 2nd pic is incredible and I want/need that tub toward. the end

    ReplyDelete
  4. From this post I would like 1) An incredibly large skylight in my living room 2) a lush window sill with throw pillows 3) and an 8 person dining table with plush seats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love large window, Natural make everything look more amazing.

    i'm your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really beautiful, the third pic with the glass lamps, WOOOW, I want those (yeah, keep dreaming).
    BTW, thanks for the kind words Meghan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUCH beautiful images!! The seaglass hued lamps are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in love with these interiors and could live in any of these spaces. The aesthetic is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!