Monday Hues…

Monday 9 May 2011

And so begins another Monday! I am struggling to wake up this morning so let’s get this week started off properly with some fabulously designed rooms! 1 hour = time elapsed trawling through the portfolio of Surrey-based interior designers April Hamilton. I oohed and aahed over the classic beautiful looks in each and every picture!  I particularly love the attention to detail in each room – I ended up saving all of these pictures in my inspiration folder!

thumbs8.php

thumbs12.php

thumbs11.php

thumbs2.php

thumbs.php

thumb12s.php

thumbs4.php

thumbs18.php

thumbs13.php

thumbs.20php

April Hamilton Bathroom thumbs15.php

thumbs14.php

thumbs22.php thumbs9.php

IMAGE CREDITS: April Hamilton

8 comments

  1. So gorgeous! You always finds such amazing designers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Each room is better than the next. The light fixture in the 2nd pic is incredible and I want/need that tub toward. the end

    ReplyDelete
  3. From this post I would like 1) An incredibly large skylight in my living room 2) a lush window sill with throw pillows 3) and an 8 person dining table with plush seats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love large window, Natural make everything look more amazing.

    i'm your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really beautiful, the third pic with the glass lamps, WOOOW, I want those (yeah, keep dreaming).
    BTW, thanks for the kind words Meghan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUCH beautiful images!! The seaglass hued lamps are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with these interiors and could live in any of these spaces. The aesthetic is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!