Currently Coveted

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Coveted

1. Nogg Chicken Coop; 2. West Elm Side Table; 3. Zara Home Throw; 4. Secondome Bell Jar; 5. Soane Day Bed; 6. H&M Cushion; 7. Tea Pot

Ok so I confess, this is just one of my many many wishlists but these are at the very top of my radar at the moment! My one must-have item on here is that space-age chicken coop. How cool is that? A little egg-shaped haven for chickens! I really love the idea of keeping chickens and getting fresh eggs in the morning and this coop makes it look like it could be easy? I have made a deal with the other half – if we can keep a plant alive for more than 6 months, we can get chickens! *sigh* that’s never going to happen! Enjoy your Tuesday!

9 comments

  1. Ive never seen a chicken coop like that before

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a pet chicken when I was a kid! Her name was Darlene and every night, when she was ready to be "put to bed" (she was "free range" before that was even a concept-- meaning that she just ran all over our big country yard) she would come to the sliding glass door and peck. :) You should check out the blog "Love, Julie" because she has chickens as well.

    PS: My husband and I just splurged on a set of chaise lounge chairs and spent all evening (up until bed time) stretched out on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the side table and the bell jar - very cool! Thanks for your fun comment on my post today - glad you had fun in Amsterdam too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, GREAT way to spell Meghan :) Secondly, so glad you stopped by my blog because it led me here and now I'm your newest biggest fan!

    Great work - I am now coveting all those things too...

    Meghan
    megmacdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Meghan, that's such a great collection and I'd love to have some chickens - along with the garden I'd love to have... That side table looks really nice too. Have a great week xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That day bed is calling my name! How lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. a chic & modern chicken coop?! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I love the chicken coop so cute it made me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love your coveting list of goodness! I too am guilty of making one to many..."I want this now!" lists...but hey, it is fun and a girlie can dream :)

    That scrolly lounge chair looks heavenly!

    xx Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!