Chocolate Box Cotswolds Continued…

Tuesday 17 May 2011

I took a million pictures of the Cotswolds, even silly things like grass and door knobs looked prettier here! So here is the second part of photos from my trip, on Friday we fulfilled a life-long dream of mine and visited the birthplace of Shakespeare, Stratford-upon-Avon. Luckily we went quite early in the morning so we escaped the majority of the tourist crowds but sadly, Anne Hathaway’s house was heaving so we thought it would be better appreciated from the outside. We bought fresh English strawberries from the market square and wondered about aimlessly for most of the morning, soaking in the atmosphere and visiting the sites. We then headed to the villages of Chipping Camden and Stow-on-the-Wold… I miss it already!

IMG_3635

IMG_3634

IMG_3632 IMG_3641IMG_3637
IMG_3598 IMG_3646IMG_3643

IMG_3663

IMG_3670 IMG_3672IMG_3664

IMG_3673

IMG_3675 IMG_3681IMG_3679
IMG_3682 IMG_3712

IMG_3698

IMG_3691

IMG_3694

IMG_3704

IMG_3658 IMG_3730IMG_3685
IMG_3728 IMG_3721IMG_3655

All images via My Wishful Thinking

11 comments

  1. Your photo's make me only want to go there even more! It looks so picturesque, cute and cozy. Oh and not to forget: so beautiful! Great photo's. The teacup has me swooning;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always love Tudor style houses and buildings! Beautiful pictures.

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty ;) love it xD

    Catarina
    http://santiroyalhome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you feel like you were in a dream? So beautiful...it almost doesn't seem real!

    I'm enjoying your blog and would like to pass along the Versatile Blogger Award to you! See my post for details :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pictures are sooo cute!!!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog im subbed to you now : )
    Alex
    http://alexslifeafter20.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  6. your photos look simply picturesque! wonderful place! hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg, what a beautiful place. looks straight out of a story book! i wonder what it feels like to live there? you're so lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So quaint and charming-I would love to make it there one day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful images! I grew up in a cotswold style house, so I have a little soft spot. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Picture-book England: so pretty and your photos really do it justice. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing it is so lovely there, what great history are in those buildings

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!