S.O.S

Monday 15 September 2014

It’s moving week for me and it’s c.h.a.o.s. at home. Who knew we could accumulate so much stuff in less than a year? The day to day tasks such as cooking dinner (I have packed away most utensils) and eating breakfast (we have no table) have become somewhat challenging. If that wasn’t bad enough, we are also slowly eating our way through the weird and wonderful dated contents of the freezer and pantry. It’s fair to say blogging is bottom of the list at the moment. I’ll be back soon, hopefully blogging from my new balcony overlooking the ocean. Now if you will excuse me, I need to find a way to take the (alarmingly orange) fishfingers out of the oven without the aid of an oven glove (which I can’t find).

I feel I should point out that our car will probably not look like this on moving day.

5 comments

  1. Wouldn't it be better if moving looked so pretty? We'd do it every weekend! Maybe. Take your time, sweetie. We'll keep checking it. And I'll renew my call for photos of the new place. I like being able to picture my people where they are. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute car! Moving is indeed a horrible, stressful activity but worth it if you get to blog from a balcony overlooking an ocean !

    ReplyDelete
  3. moving is so stressful, but it sounds like your new place will be well worth it. i concur with erin, i love picturing people where they are so i'll be hoping for a couple snapshots as well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, moving is crazy but when you look back, you'll laugh at all of the things you had to do in order to get to where you're going. Good luck and don't forget to have fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gahhh good luck! And take pics of the new place

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!