Melbourne is a badass

Tuesday 29 April 2014

It feels like light years ago but I have thought about Melbourne every day since we visited it. It was quaint and modern, bustling and contemplative, pretty yet grungy – you can be sure all those cheesy travel journal words you find in airplane magazines applies to Melbourne. We embraced ALL this spectacular city has to offer: food, art, trams, chilly weather and a whole lot of fine alcohol. Here are my favourite (unphotoshopped because I am still in lazy ass mode) shots…

(and just in case you are wondering where the street art shots are, they deserve a post all on their own)

Wishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful Thinking

All images via Wishful Thinking

4 comments

  1. These photos just make me want to explore there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics. I didn't really warm up to Melbourne when I was there, but your photos sure bring back fond memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome! I'm not a city girl, I've decided, but this is a place I might be able to get comfy in. I love the mix of vintage and modern architecture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay it's you in the last pic! And you're really wanting to make me hit up Australia in the near term

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!