Blazing in a blazer…

Friday 23 December 2011

113153009357160639_hsaRKxHD_c copy 188869778092347191_DdMGwK4Y_c copy  22 (cause I forgot yesterday…oops); 23

One of my favourite trends to come out of 2011 was the re-emergence of the blazer. I jumped right on board with this trend and dug my ‘interview’ blazer right out of the back of my wardrobe to pair with ripped jeans, vintage t-shirts and my trusty converse. Looking through Pinterest over the weekend, I spotted an evolution of this trend – the coloured blazer! Guess what I will be shopping for when the weather finally warms up a bit?! I’ll leave you with a bit of summery blazer inspiration!

Merry Christmas to all! I’ve got the week off work and I intend to do very little and be in front of a computer screen as little as possible, so my posting might be a bit sporadic!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

13 comments

  1. Love the blazer trend, I just wish I could pull it off! Unfortunately, I wind up looking like a prison matron rather than a fashion phenom, so I just have to admire it on others :) Have a very merry Christmas, Meghan, and a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been loving blazers this year and have bought four!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a wonderful Christmas, Meghan! xo
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 'interview' blazer .. lol .. I remember those. I LOVE the pics with the blaze and shorts. Hmmm, maybe I will rock that in Spring 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Meghan, I hope your holidays have been festive and peaceful, with tons of delicious food on the table.

    This greeting reaches you a little later than I intended. I haven't been much around in blogosphere, as I was dealing with the flu before Christmas. However, I didn't let it ruin my holidays. I think I don't need to eat until Easter. Okay, maybe I'll eat at New Year's ... let's see ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am more of a cardigan person. But, I always think blazers look so much more chic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blazers are easily one of my favorite pieces of clothing. They have such a way of pulling an outfit together so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just dropping by to wish you a Happy New Year and thank you for visiting my place and your special comments. I look forward to engaging more with you in 2012. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that blazers can be dressed up or down...the pink one is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum. I have several blazer and living in FL makes it easy to wear them year-round. The teal is mah fav.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've definitely been on the prowl for a bright pink blazer :-) Hope you had a wonderful holiday, lady! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did wear a lot of blazers when I lived in London. So happy to see that they are back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Binance users! Do you face issue while reviewing transaction status on Binance? Since due to less information people get confused in such situations so it would be better if you Binance Support Number get directly in touch with the professionals who are available over dialing Binance support phone number 【(877)-209-3306】 . They are active every minute of an hour each day throughout the year to assist the users and fix their existing issues. They will offer pertinent remedy related to transaction error.

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!