Positively Autumnal!

Tuesday 22 November 2011

IMG_5812  Images via Wishful Thinking

I realise I am a little late off the mark but I managed to get out and about over the weekend to take some photos of the last days of Autumn in the city. It’s one of my favourite times of the year! The crispy cold air, the burnt golden leaves, spiced pumpkin lattes (which I tried for the first time in New York and have missed every day since). But alas, it’s nearly over. The trees are almost bare, the ground is a little icy and Christmas lights are just starting to be turned on all throughout the city. It’s hard to be sad about it when I am so unbelievably excited about Christmas! Speaking of beautiful Autumnal colours… have you seen all the amazing orange goodies in the shops lately? I feel a new obsession coming on!

Autumnal copy

Orange Flap Dress; Jumper; Platform Shoes; Belt; Feather Necklace; Kirby Clips; Barry M Dazzle Dust; Watch; Bangle; Orange Frog Ring; Orange Fedora;

8 comments

  1. This is a beautiful time of year, announcing an even more wonderful one. :) And I'm craving a little orange in my closet as well. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos - and that orange dress! I love the fall but I am so excited for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas in London was always something I looked forward to growing up. The platform shoes would make quite a statement. I am loving the color orange..particularly the more burnt oranges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos and lovely colour inspiration. I soooo wish I was looking at autumn leaves instead of all snow like we are in Manitoba!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanna jump in those leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those photographs. I miss seasons so much moving from the midwest to Florida. I just read other blogs to feel like I'm seasonal again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup I'm there with ya girlfriend!!! The colors are so lovely and I love the whole hibernating with a warm drink. Cozy up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As much as I hate the dark mornings and the colder bite in the air, there is something wonderfully cozy about being home when it's blowing a gale, with a hot drink and crap on the telly ;) Oooh and the wooly jumpers and scarves and knee-high boots! As much as I hate the cold, I reckon I'd miss it all...

    Love your autumn pics they are gorgeous. Oh and I have just totally bought that glittery dazzle dust from Barry M - sparkly yumminess. xx

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!