Pretty playful

Friday 26 April 2013


Ladies, it’s one of those Fridays were I don’t have any wise or witty words. Just pretty things, like this playsuit I found on Polyvore. I spotted it and thought it could do with some accessories. So I accessorised it.

Happy Friday All! 


Topshop tall jacket
topshop.com


Romper
$35 - newlook.com


Le Silla nude sandals
stylebop.com


Winged sandals
dnafootwear.com


White Leaf envelope clutch
$53 - psyche.co.uk


Dorothy Perkins gold jewelry
dorothyperkins.com



Matthew williamson
$12 - debenhams.com


Wet seal
wetseal.com



Butter london
$18 - thehut.com

7 comments

  1. I love this look. Perfect for a Friday office outfit, giving the work day a fun spin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that playsuit is adorable. I have no excuse to wear it, anywhere, ever, but I'm already reaching for my wallet...haha. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love love love. Happy weekend Meghan!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looove this roundup, just my colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the color blush - great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum , love it all, especially those heels! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like those dressy shorts. Think my wardrobe is missing those...

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!