Divided opinion on footwear…

Friday 12 April 2013

I am all about comfortable shoes. But when the wedge trainer started trending, I took an instant dislike to them. Honestly, I thought they looked a little like moon boots. This outlook changed recently when on my way home from work, I spotted these bad boys in the newspaper (impressive right?) I wouldn’t say they changed my mind instantly but I began to see them as something a little bit quirky, interesting and most importantly, FUN! I know opinion will be divided on these, and I am not sure how long they will be around for, but in the meantime, I am kind of digging them.
How about you? Love or hate?
Wishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful Thinking

12 comments

  1. Errrr..... No. Still not convinced. The black ones maybe at a push, but generally - no! ;-) Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely starting to warm to them (I think!)especially in neutral shades. I like the beige ones here in the fifth picture. Enjoy your weekend.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I originally hated them but I like them now. I don't think that I could pull them off though!

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know i have to say they are growing on me. i think i would look really dumb in a pair myself, but on tall, slender model shapes, i kind of think they work. and yes, if you just look at them as fun, then they suddenly become much better. if you look at them as high heeled trainers they look insane, which is what i saw them as when they first came out and i thought they were pretty ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how these ladies stylishly pull them off. I have short legs so I think they're not for me. I think I'd continue appreciating them worn by others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don;t mind them but I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber and they remind me of him too much..... sorry I said it. I don't think that I could pull them off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, I think I like them. particularly the cream ones. not sure I would get them for myself. maybe I would... :) happy weekend xxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm torn. i liked them when they first came out, but now i'm just not that into them ;) actually, i don't mind them for other's but i have a pair that i prob only wore 3 times...

    ReplyDelete
  9. These girls all look pretty gorgeous, but I'm still not sold. I had a pair really similar when I was about 15 - ahead of my time :) I'm sure they're super comfy, but with so many gorgeous shoes and boots out there, these come way down on my list. J-Lo rocks her pair tho :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm with you on this - they're really not for me. putting a heel on a sneaker is...never a good thing. but to each their own, especially when it comes to shoes! i mean, at least it has a heel on it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haaaate, hate hate hate. But that's because I'm a hater and am generally devoid of any style ;) What do you call them? Weneakers? Nedges? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am on the fence about those sneakers. On some people they look really cool but when I tried them on it looked like orthopedic footwear ;

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!