Fuerteventura – The Stragglers

Tuesday 23 April 2013

I promise that this is the last of our photos from Fuerteventura! These are just the stragglers that I found when cleaning up the laptop, and since the weather was very wet last week, I found myself pining for the Spanish sunshine all over again. Luckily London is due for some warm weather later in the week so I can finally start unpacking the flip flops and picnic gear!

Wishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful Thinking

All images via Wishful Thinking

9 comments

  1. those beaches are making me feel warmer too! thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures. The deserted beach looks gorgeous. I've just been reading that the south is going to be warm but no change for us up here in the North!!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. No no no, please keep these photos coming! It's gray and freezing here with no signs of letting up, so these gorgeous photos are transporting me to a nice, beachy escape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The water is a beautiful color! Looks idyllic and remote - quite perfect for some quiet and some relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never apologize for posting your pics ........ every single one is breath taking! The ocean water is so beautiful. I always look forward to getting your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still blown away by such a beautiful beach with hardly anyone on it. Enjoy the warm weather and your flip flops :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Freezing here so these pics are a joy to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow,I particularly like the powdery white sand on the quiet beach. Yay to flip flops season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that beach for real?!? No wonder you can't get over it. I can't either and I haven't even been there before

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!