Mango Summer 2013

Friday 19 April 2013

As a Londoner, I am frequently bombarded by ad campaigns – they are on billboards, buses, shop windows and TVs. I’ve mostly learned to filter them out but the recent Mango campaign featuring Kate Moss caught my eye. Firstly, I had no idea that the prices were so reasonable, I also had no clue that they had such fantastic stuff. Miranda Kerr has since jumped on the Mango campaign bandwagon and I have to say that she is sure giving Kate a run for her money! (But in all honesty, these clothes could sell themselves).

Happy weekend all! Here’s hoping next week brings good weather and good news!

Wishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful Thinking

All images via Mango

5 comments

  1. I'm an avid Mango shopper, so I'll definitely check these out. That white blazer is so stylish and quite versatile. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like mango! I had no idea who they were until I happened upon a pair of their pants a few years back. i wore them everyday until i wore them out. i love their fits, comfort level, material, and the designs are really flattering.! but those shorts might not be so flattering on me;) love the jackets so much and the green dress, pretty! those tie die pants, not sure i could pull them off but they are beautiful. i would wear that strapless in a heartbeat too. thanks for the reminder of mango!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for the intro! I love Mango and had never heard of them before. I am always happy to see more inspiration out there because I always need the help! Happy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all those white dresses! now if only i had miranda kerr's body...

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's so much here I love, I'll have to check out their website and see if they ship internationally. Miranda Kerr... does that girl ever look bad?! x

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!