Dining in Bali…

Thursday 25 April 2013

My best friend recently saved some money, packed in her high-flying job and decided to travel the world with her boyfriend. I don’t think I have ever been more jealous of anyone (but ecstatic for them at the same time). My inbox pinged with an email from her yesterday (current location: Bali), she regaled me with tales of midnight volcano walks, sunrises, diving, wonderful travelling companions and incredible street food. There were photos too. This all whilst I was elbow deep in old drawings, submission papers and general work misery. In my mind, I had already checked out and travelled to Bali. In homage to my friend and my virtual travels yesterday, I wanted to post about an enchanting restaurant, apptly located in Seminyak, Bali. Introducing the lovely Bistrot…

The-Bistrot-resturat-Seminyak-Bali-12The-Bistrot-resturat-Seminyak-Bali-11The-Bistrot-resturat-Seminyak-BaliThe-Bistrot-resturat-Seminyak-Bali-02The-Bistrot-resturat-Seminyak-Bali-03The-Bistrot-resturat-Seminyak-Bali-05The-Bistrot-resturat-Seminyak-Bali-06The-Bistrot-resturat-Seminyak-Bali-07The-Bistrot-resturat-Seminyak-Bali-08The-Bistrot-resturat-Seminyak-Bali-09The-Bistrot-resturat-Seminyak-Bali-10

Images via

11 comments

  1. I would love to spend a long time in this restaurant. They managed to combine chandeliers in an industrial look in a charming way. I've never been to Bali. I've heard so many great stories there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm jealous of your friend too. Good on her! Bali is definitely on my list - and has been for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one flipping gorgeous restaurant... now to get all the way to Bali to try it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. All that brick! All those windows! I'm mega jealous of your friend. I'd love to quit my job and travel for a while. Might as well do it while we're young!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous restaurant with so many lovley details to admire such as the old fashioned weighing scales and the different lamps. We were fortunate enough to have a two week holiday in Bali a few years ago. It's such an enchanting place with warm friendly people.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. good for your friend! i am jealous too ;) and this restaurant, wow! it is just gorgeous!! and i love that second photo, it's really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks divine! Bali isn't too far away from us here in NZ, and it's somewhere I NEED to go! We nearly went there on our last trip, but good old Aussie won out. Next time. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about it! I think we're all a little jealous of people who can jut pick up and go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't even want to talk about how amazing it would be to be in bali right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow! bookmarking this one. bali was on our short list of places for our honeymoon but the weather just won't be good when we're looking to go :( perhaps for an anniversary trip!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!