Wanted!

Thursday 28 February 2013

I feel a little embarrassed about the amount of times I post about H&M. I just can't help myself (I promise I am in no way compensated for these posts but if H&M want to send free stuff my way, I won't complain). Anyways, you all know how much I love internet browsing and H&M always delivers the goods. Here are some of my favourite things from their home store.

Wishful Thinking

1. linen pillow; 2. linen pillow; 3. linen pillow; 4. bakery tin; 5. table runner; 6. blanket; 7. dressing gown; 8 porcelain jars; 9. storage sack; 10. tealight holders

11 comments

  1. That table runner is brilliant! I do like the other items too, but that one really stood out for me... Have a great day xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am big fan of H&M too - esepcially their linen bedding - so pretty and so well priced too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am browsing the H&M online section online a lot as well. Luckily (or not really) they aren't selling the home stuff in the US, I might go broke if they did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not seen home accessories in the Middle East stores yet. Love the storage sack and table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Headed there right now.....obsessed.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous roundup...loving the pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Want the runner... sadly, not in the US

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it all. Do you know the most frustrating part about that is? That they aren't available in the states!! I've thought about having my family over in Romford mail me stuff, but I think that might get annoying for them since there is SO MUCH STUFF I'd request. Monster Munch and Aeros are a the top of that list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll take the table runner please :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh man! we don't have h&m home here, booo! i love everything.

    and, like you, i sometimes would like to add a disclaimer to products and companies i feature . . . no i didn't get anything for this but i wouldn't say no if you wanted to send me a little somethin'-somethin' : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. What?? I had no idea there was an online store! Where have I been!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!