Monday snoop – mellow yellow…

Monday 11 February 2013

I had the most wonderful and relaxing weekend away in Kent (more on that later) which has left me feeling refreshed and ready for spring. To reflect my mood, I thought I would inject some more colour into the blog by sharing Vogue AU Deputy Editor, Georgie Abay’s Paddington terrace. I can’t say that I have ever seen such a welcoming front door… it’s absolutely perfect! Also, my love of pineapples makes this home one of my all-time favourites.

Feeling excited for spring yet?

744583-1_z744585-1_z744587-1_z744589-1_z744591-1_z744601-1_z744599-1_z744603-1_z744595-1_z744593-1_z744597-1_z744605-1_z

Images via

11 comments

  1. Lovely house, especially like that table with the cherry twigs on it. Not sure about the metal bars in front of the windows though... ;-) Have a good start to the week xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. love the huge photographs everywhere... happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh..Each photo is so wonderfully pretty. I would love to live in there. Looking forward to your road trip post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful door! What a difference it makes! The house is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do I even start?? I love the narrow console by the door, the Tolix chairs in the dining room, that AMAZING giant print of the hydrangeas in the kitchen, and that tile in the bathroom. What an amazing aesthetic this woman has! And it's great because aside from the yellow the rest is really neutral, so you could change the accent color easily if you felt like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're soooo ready for spring, especially after 20" of snow! What a cheery place to live and absolutely love the flower prints. The perfect touch of spring!
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm determined to have a yellow door one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good find!!! These pictures are so spring like ....... I need a dose of this as it's crummy out in my neck of the world .... drizzly and raining. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a refreshing home. I looove the view of the ornate balcony from the bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, the front door is such a nice welcoming point. And I love the photo of the hydrangeas - gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely ready for spring - you're reminding me to put out my yellow duvet cover

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!