Chocolates With Attitude

Thursday 21 February 2013

In my humble opinion, chocolate rarely needs help getting sold. I’ll take it however it comes. Although saying that, innovative and eye-catching packaging certainly doesn’t hurt.  What do you think of these ‘Chocolates with Attitude’ by Bessermachen Design Studio? I particularly liked the clever little quotes on the front of the box.  (Incidentally, Bessermachen Design Studio also did the branding for their 2011 and 2010 campaigns, which I thought were fairly awesome too)!

Chocolates-With-Attitude-branding-by-Bessermachen-DesignStudio-01Chocolates-With-Attitude-branding-by-Bessermachen-DesignStudio-03Chocolates-With-Attitude-branding-by-Bessermachen-DesignStudio-18Chocolates-With-Attitude-branding-by-Bessermachen-DesignStudio-20Chocolates-With-Attitude-branding-by-Bessermachen-DesignStudio-22Chocolates-With-Attitude-branding-by-Bessermachen-DesignStudioChocolates-With-Attitude-branding-by-Bessermachen-DesignStudio-02Chocolates-With-Attitude-branding-by-Bessermachen-DesignStudio-15Chocolates-With-Attitude-branding-by-Bessermachen-DesignStudio-16Chocolates-With-Attitude-branding-by-Bessermachen-DesignStudio-21Chocolates-With-Attitude-branding-by-Bessermachen-DesignStudio-28Chocolates-With-Attitude-branding-by-Bessermachen-DesignStudio-33Chocolates-With-Attitude-branding-by-Bessermachen-DesignStudio-34Chocolates-With-Attitude-branding-by-Bessermachen-DesignStudio-24Chocolates-With-Attitude-branding-by-Bessermachen-DesignStudio-35BH_CWA_entertainerBH_CWA_creator

All images via Bessermachen Design Studio

13 comments

  1. How beautiful & I love the packaging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a customer who appreciates beautiful packaging and branding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. like you, i'll take my chocolate any which way, but these are pretty damn cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This company has a great marketing strategy. The packaging and the labels really make it stand out from the crowd. I don't even know if I'd give it a second look otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noo, don't show me that!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love their packaging, very catchy and very attractive. I can imagine it would be an excellent gift too that many would appreciate very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty packaging and the quotes are a clever idea. I find chocolate hard to resist and these are extra-special.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing packaging + delicious chocolate = my kind of heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh, YUM! You don't need to convince me!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this packaging looks as good as the chocolates inside it. love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's taking chocolate to a whole new level! They are gorgeous and would make great gifts too. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, what a beautiful treat. I don't know if I could actually bear to eat these

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh it's so cute!! i want everything!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!