I love Fridays

Friday 1 February 2013


It's finally FRIDAY and as per usual, I have donned my Friday uniform of a button down shirt and jeans which I can jazz up with a pair of killer hills when the workday is done (unfortunately I am not one of those woman who strides around in sky high heels and a silly little bag all day long). I've got some retail therapy planned for this weekend and the quest for the perfect leather jacket continues (this Reiss number pictured, although perfect, is a wee bit rich for my blood). You might also notice the red lippy in the mix too - after reading everyone's comments on this post last week, I have decided to give the rouge another go! 

Happy weekend All! 

I love Fridays




H&M low rise jeans
$47 - hm.com


Flat heels
have2have.se


Giuseppe Zanotti stiletto pumps
$725 - farfetch.com


Giuseppe Zanotti platform pumps
$725 - farfetch.com



Giani chunky jewelry
$13 - thehut.com


Scarve
$20 - emp-online.fr


Stella mccartney sunglasses
forwardforward.com


Swell belt
swell.com


MAC Cosmetics lip stick
nordstrom.com


3 comments

  1. Love the cute workies shoes ;) !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a stunning look for a leather jacket. It reminds me to get a new shade of lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a pretty great outfit. Hope you had a fab weekend. x

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!