The Surf Lodge…

Thursday 22 November 2012

It’s that time of the year when the sight of my bare pale legs frightens the daylights out of me. I’m estimating that it’s been about 3 months since I saw the sun or felt genuine heat and it’s only just beginning. I’m missing the sun, icy cold drinks, short sleeves and most importantly, impromptu trips to sunny beaches. Yes, I know, I can sense you groaning out loud but it has to be done – I just have to show you The Surf Lodge in Montauk, NY. It’s both relaxed and luxurious with bold coastal colours and furniture I would happily trade my car for.

I can practically smell and hear the sea looking at these pictures!

Untitled-1Untitled-2Untitled-5Untitled-3Untitled-7Untitled-4Untitled-22Untitled-33Untitled-44Untitled55Untitled-77Untitled-9

All images via the Surf Lodge

7 comments

  1. Right now, looking at these pictures feels like they might as well be on a different planet. It looks great and I can imagine being there for a holiday - but not right now. Right now, I'd like to go to a snow covered cabin somewhere in Scandinavia... xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I miss the sun, too. no skiing for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, of course, I love this place because of all the fab COLOUR! Also dreaming of a little sun on my bones....! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking me to this wonderful place. One of the things that I have always wanted to do is go visit Montauk. I've heard about this place .... probably because I think I was looking for what hotels they have and this one was the one that I found super cool to stay at. I can just feel the warmth on my back, sipping ............ lemonade ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool, I would never leave. I thought the first pics were great with the roof of baskets, but the kept getting better as I scrolled down. I love the fenced off area on the beach. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, can I go there right now please?! Love the deck with all the brightly coloured chairs! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! I love the pops of color in each space and the turquoise flooring. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!