French Connection Home…

Thursday 8 November 2012

You’ll recognise me on the bus in the mornings as the woman with her nose pressed up against the window (well not actually pressed against the glass, it’s a London bus and I don’t have a death wish) scanning the items on display in the fancy shops in Regent Street. French Connection is one of my favourite stores to ogle at but shockingly I never knew that they had a home department until I spotted their sale sign last week. I took to the internet to browse through their full range and here are a few of my favourites…

Untitled-1 copy

Lamp; Rocking Chair; Matches; Throw; Candles; Zinc Jug; Tripod Table; Pillow; Mesh Bowl; Organic Bowl

6 comments

  1. I think their home offering is really strong for neutrals and soft grey hues - there's stacks of texture as well with the textiles and concrete materials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They even have matches! Look at that. The organic bowl, jug and throw, I would definitely find a place for those in my home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have a home collection??! Whoa! And everything is stunning. I want that mesh bowl (and pillow) stat! Knowing our luck though they don't have a store in the US. We ONLY just got Zara Home a few weeks ago, and we aren't due to get H&M home until next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much goodness ..... us in Canada are always to get things last. When I was in Amsterdam I freaked out that there was such a thing as Zara Home. We're so in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much gorgeous earthy, tactile loveliness! Good find Meghan! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. that tripod table is really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!