Necessity

Wednesday 26 August 2015

I wonder how many times I have said (or have overheard) the phrase: I need a holiday. In all honesty, I don’t think the saying has ever rung truer for me at the moment. I’m hanging on by a thread here. I’m dreaming of sun-kissed shoulders, wide brimmed sun hats, drinks with little cocktail umbrellas, the sounds of the sea lapping at rocks… getting a bit carried away here. My next getaway is not for a while yet so join me while I take a little virtual trip to Mykonos, specifically the San Giorgio Hotel. You can thank me later.

Source | Annabell Kutucu

2 comments

  1. A holiday sounds good to me and I have only been back to work for two weeks....*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think I'll take a perma-vacation there. Good plan?

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!