Sit Down, Feet Up

Wednesday 15 July 2015

I have pictures. Hundreds of pictures. Of our quick trip to Byron Bay, of sunny walks around Sydney, of sunsets and sunrises from the beach, of our weekend in Jervis Bay, and of the time I saw a wombat on Sunday (yes, that’s right, one of my 2015 goals has been realised). But in order to get them, I will need to get up and turn on Jordan’s computer. This is one step too far for me today. So you will have to make do with pictures of my current obsession. These leather dining chairs. For those of you sharing the same obsession, the closest (most reasonable) version I could find was from Rocket St George. Some kind soul from the UK, please take pity on my challenging geography and send me one? Pretty please?

Wishful Thinking - Chair Dreams

Wishful Thinking - Chair Dreams

 Wishful Thinking - Chair Dreams

Wishful Thinking - Chair Dreams

Wishful Thinking - Chair Dreams

Wishful Thinking - Chair Dreams

Click on the image to go to the source

1 comment

  1. Those are some mighty pretty chairs. And I saw that wombat on your IG feed - so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!