That’s not Greece!

Monday 18 June 2012

I had to blink a couple of times and put my glasses on when I came across this beautiful villa on the internet over the weekend. I recognised the obvious Greek architectural elements but the coastline looked very un-Greece! It is in fact located on a pristine strip of coast… in Mozambique! Just in case you need a little convincing, Bazaruto Views has  its own stretch of beach overlooking the Bazaruto archipelago. It has 5 bedrooms (the master bedroom is on its own private level), several living rooms, a pool, a pizza oven and my favourite aspect… do you see any neighbours? Nope! It’s totally secluded! Since Greece will always hold a special place in my heart and since I am African by birth, I have decided that this is the perfect place for me to live! 

Who’s with me?

Untitled-1Untitled-2Untitled-3Untitled-6Untitled-8Untitled-4Untitled-9Untitled-5Untitled-10Untitled-11Untitled-13Untitled-14Untitled-15Untitled-16Untitled-19Untitled-18

The villa is available to rent here

16 comments

  1. Oh that pool looks absolutely perfect. I'll just live in that... I don't even need the rest of the house

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! It does look so Greek in style. Link to rent noted ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i agree! it's perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do we sign up? What a gorgeous home in an exotic place... Yet another thing on our bucket list!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow that is so stunning! I can't believe it's not Greece...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have thought it was Greece too. Wherever this gorgeous place is, I'd happily spend some time there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you said you don't want any neighbours, but can I join you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am definitely with you! This is such a pleasant surprise and I could gladly enjoy the bright mediterranean feel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I think of Greece, I think of all the whites with blue accents. I like these pictures because they incorporated the soft light blues. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i could pry spend a few days....or a lifetime there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, it's gorgeous!!! I want to go there, right now - bliss. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, the views are just unbelievable! When are we going?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Book a room for me and my family please! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!