Champagne Dinner? Uh yes please!

Thursday 14 June 2012

I am not a morning person, I usually grunt and openly despair about being awake until about 10am. I start the day by trawling through my emails, ignoring the important ones in favour of the ‘deal of the day’ alerts. I must admit that even though I live in hope of finding that perfect bargain, I seldom find what I am looking for. That is until yesterday morning when an email advertising a ‘Stupendously Grand’ Champagne Dinner at the Massimo Restaurant & Oyster Bar at the Corinthia Hotel….for £79 (for 2!!!!) hit my inbox. One look at the restaurant had me practically falling off my chair with excitement. Who wouldn’t want to be sitting sipping champagne in this room? I’m already researching where they got those gorgeous light fittings and bar stools!

All images below via Juliet Murphy – The Arbuturian

JulietMurphy-05aUntitled-1JulietMurphy-07JulietMurphy-01JulietMurphy-19Untitled-2JulietMurphy-15JulietMurphy-20Untitled-3JulietMurphy-18

9 comments

  1. Lovely post :) What a gorgeously designed restaurant. I absolutely adore the tile floors and the bar chairs..The light fixtures are also great.

    Looking forward to a glass of champagne here next time I'm in London!

    www.bungalow1a.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this place is gorgeous!! I'd be staring at the decor more than the food on my plate I think! :) xo K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, I hope you took up the deal! I've seen some very similar lights on the Restoration Hardware website - http://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=prod1619196&categoryId=cat1701013. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. it does look great!! are you going???

    ReplyDelete
  5. after our trip to italy i am all about combining striped touches to my living space (like those columns, and what you see in florence). i think it would look hella cool if done right. like that restaurant does. you'll have the best time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my... I think my head would be on a swivel the entire time I was there, just taking everything in. Are you doing it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That place is really beautiful.

    ~Michelle
    peoniesandballetflats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in awe! Those bar stools are so suuhhweeet! Good for you for snatching up that deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! You had me laughing because I'm such a sucker for those daily deal emails too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!