I'm not phased!

Friday 3 August 2012



Ah summer. The elusive English summer. There is no two-ways about it, it has been beyond rubbish. But we will persevere in our open-toed sandals, even if it means our feet will start resembling flippers and we will persevere with our sleeveless shirts, even if it means we start to turn an alarming shade of blue! We will never surrender, we will never give up! So I say bring. it.


*Sigh* Don’t know about you, but I feel better. Want to see what I am wearing to thumb my nose at the weather? 

Fresh Summer Outfit

Black blazer
topshop.com


AX Paris skinny jeans
$47 - axparis.co.uk


Carvela high heels
$170 - houseoffraser.co.uk



Statement necklace
macys.com



2b rhinestone jewelry
2bstores.com

13 comments

  1. love all the white pieces. summer is definitely for wearing white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, you ust made me feel a little homesick for Blighty! If it makes you feel any better I'm in the middle of a HUGE thunderstorm in Singapore right now...

    Fabulous outfit, those wedges are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrr, you know it's chilly when the Olympic beach volleyball players start covering up. At first, I was curious as to what the tights were all about :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore this collection, so crisp and classic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go Meghan- fight that cold Summer! The top is gorgeous and I am definitely on the market for a jacket like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great collection and the white accessories just feel like summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That blazer is simply a must have! Your picks are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this whole outfit! I'm in need of a new watch, so will have to check out your pick. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to laugh - your English summer outfit looks a lot like my Aussie winter one!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!