solitary confinement

Tuesday 1 July 2014

I’ve been in a particularly peculiar mood lately. Not unhappy as such but not all smiles either. If I could describe it, I would say it’s a sense of restless irritability that creeps up on me without me knowing it. Making me a little snappy and dare I say, unapproachable. I’ll snap out of it for sure, most likely before the weekend hits, but if I am honest, I’ve actually kind of enjoyed the solitude. So for the next couple of days, I might well embrace the mood.

Wishful Thinking Grey

3 comments

  1. My mood lately (both mentally and physically)? Miserable. Sounds to me like there's something in the air round all these parts. Be gentle with yourself, dear. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need solitary confinement myself sometimes. or often times, but i only get it once in awhile. for some of us it's absolutely healthy and necessary, so good for you for enjoying it and embracing it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that feeling all too well. That's when I go and hide in my cave until things are sunshiney again (sometimes it takes a little bit longer than others)

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!