Shall We Go Glam for a Sec

Friday, 25 September 2015

I’m generally a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal. Like 99% of the time. Although every now and then, I get the rare occasion to glam up a bit. My idea of glam is something flattering but my main mandate is that my outfit has to be comfortable. That rules out anything too tight, too short, too sharp and scratchy (I’m talking about sequins and stilettos here). Now I’m not saying that I look close to any of the ladies below but it’s definitely something to work towards, right? Donna Karan has absolutely nailed my idea of glam with these outfits.

Donna Karan Resort 2014

Donna Karan Resort 2014

Donna Karan Resort 2014

Donna Karan Resort 2014

Donna Karan Resort 2014

Donna Karan Resort 2014

Donna Karan Resort 2014

Donna Karan Resort 2014

Source | WWD

1 comment

  1. Yes, I could get down with all of these outfits. Especially the skirt in the first one. Classic yet modern, those outfits really do show off motion, don't they?

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!