All About The Shoes

Friday, 18 September 2015

I went a little nuts with my credit card. Let's just say that it is still smoking from a major shopping bender. I'm on a self-imposed shopping drought until further notice but that doesn't mean I can't look/hope/dream. Even though I am counting down the minutes to summer, I'm still hanging on to my autumn looks like this simple one below.

H M white top
32 AUD - hm.com


Frame Denim black skinny jeans
455 AUD - avenue32.com


Miss Selfridge cami
35 AUD - missselfridge.com


Free People platform shoes
235 AUD - swell.com


GiGi New York hobo handbag
800 AUD - sandspointshop.com


Lanvin crystal jewelry
neimanmarcus.com


Fedora hat
105 AUD - shopdashonline.com


FOSSIL black belt
50 AUD - nordstrom.com


Nail polish
23 AUD - avocadostore.de

1 comment

  1. I've been eyeing a certain pair of boots for about a year now and after I pull the trigger, I think my credit card will just about b*tch slap me

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!