My Favourite & My Best

Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Nothing makes my day quite like stumbling across a beautiful kitchen.  And if I am honest, some of the best ones always seem to pop up on Remodelista. The stunner below belongs to Parisian blogger/stylist Lucille Gauthier-Braud. It’s light, bright and beautifully curated. I love the simplicity of it, the character-inducing wooden beams and the fact that it is lit from two sides. (It also happens to be an IKEA kitchen). Lucille’s kitchen shows exactly what can be achieved with a creative eye and a modest budget.

Lucille Gauthier-Braud's kitchen in Paris I Remodelista

Lucille Gauthier-Braud's kitchen in Paris I Remodelista

Lucille Gauthier-Braud's kitchen in Paris I Remodelista

Lucille Gauthier-Braud's kitchen in Paris I Remodelista

Lucille Gauthier-Braud's kitchen in Paris I Remodelista

Source | Remodelista    Photography by Lucille Gauthier-Braud

2 comments

  1. Love the contrast between old and new. Also, is there anything IKEA can't do?

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!