Jump around…

Friday 3 May 2013

Now that summer is finally on its way, I can focus on the good stuff. Shorts, hats, t-shirts, dresses, skirts, flats. It feels so good to say [type] those words. From now on wool, jumper, coat, umbrella and tights will be dirty words round here, OK? One such summer item I am looking forward to wearing is my romper (I posted a posh dressy one here last week). They are comfy and surprisingly stylish, another bonus is that they can be dressed up or down. Not everyone’s cup of tea I know, but take a look at these babies…

Wishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful ThinkingWishful Thinking780b89517f45c27703616d0d653ff1c1Wishful Thinking

| Click on the images to go to the source |

14 comments

  1. These girls all look gorgeous. I used to have a suit like this when I was little, not sure if I could pull it off now :) But I absolutely love the green & white one in no. 9. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always been a fan of jumpsuits especially the shorter ones. I have 2 of them that I treasure a lot and will always keep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great inspiration here and a lovely selection of summer prints. I love the aqua and white design.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm romper-less but not for lack of interest! I'm definitely looking around for my first one now that the weather is turning. I just used some Christmas gift cards to buy a straw sun hat and a straw bag for when it FINALLY turns to summer. (And, if we're being totally honest, for my in-the-very-distant-future-honeymoon which will likely be on an island somewhere. No such thing as being prepared too early!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these! i definitely think i need to find one that is good for my body type (ie not super tall and skinny) but i know there's so many out there that can look great on many body types. i have to say the first two are so gorgeous. and that black number with the gold belt, hello!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That one in the second photo is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! The back in the second photo! Meow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That second one is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sandals! i can't flippin' wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice romper (gray with beading). Where can I find it???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice romper (gray with beading). Where can I find it???

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!