I’ll take some of this please!

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Ever since posting images of that rustic English farmhouse on Monday, the ideas have been forming in my mind all week. I’m looking at all my pieces of furniture and walls and wondering how I can inject some charm and beauty into them. But there is no hope, my practical but boring house is never going to look like this beauty… a girl can dream, can’t she? Want to see some more rustic charmers that I am currently coveting? Of course you do!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Click on the image to go to its source.

8 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, there are some gorgeous English country images in this bunch. I really love the wrought iron balustrade in photo 6. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 (that table), 5 (that huge, comfy chair), 6 (those stairs), 8 (the dresser and it's beautiful color), 11 (everything, particularly the floors), are my favorite. and what i wouldn't give for a big functional fireplace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Third photo to last: that kitchen is gorgeous! The dotted red kitchenware is such a great touch to the rustic design. xo
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  5. That column in the first image has some amazing details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always fun to dream and the picks you chose are sweet dreams!
    xo Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always find the most gorgeous homes to post, I love it! I want to live inside these pictures. A girl can dream, and I'm dreaming of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perhaps it's mixing the new and the old.... This is one of my favorite type of decors. Bi just love all that ratty old wood.

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!