Oh Hello Lovely!

Monday 13 February 2012

IMG_0052Weekend snow in London! Image via Wishful Thinking

I know I have gone a little ‘neutral crazy’ up in here lately but there just seems to be an abundance of stunning interiors that I feel is my duty to share with all of you! (It’s also a bonus that this particular house co-ordinates with the snowy pictures I posted)! It was love at first sight when I saw this house – again, I think it has just the right balance of white paired with warm timber floors and distressed rustic furniture. Of course the kitchen is my favourite room in the house!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage    

All images via

11 comments

  1. wow. that is a really cool house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. White and rustic, a mix I can not possibly resist. Wishing you a great week, Meghan! xo
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with those rows of photos in white frames! I think I need this in my own house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think London is experiencing the snow that we seem to have escaped this winter. Very pretty! The house has a warmth and I love the ledges for the framed pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I love the look of neutrals, but sometimes I think I prefer bright and crazy color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why the kitchen would be a fave. I also like the bath- so drenched in natural light.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am ready to move in... when do we close????? LOL
    Beautiful - thank you so much for sharing.
    Have a wonderful Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love every one of these images! Why Oh Why did I let Farmer Joe talk me out of painting our interior walls white!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Thanks for sharing these great images. I love the take on the gallery wall(s). Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This place is just calling my name! I love all the airy whiteness, I can see myself just soaking in that tub...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure the outside world is influencing your current love of neutral interiors. Great pics - the wood tones warm up the crisp whites beautifully. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!