Blazing in a blazer…

Friday, 23 December 2011

113153009357160639_hsaRKxHD_c copy 188869778092347191_DdMGwK4Y_c copy  22 (cause I forgot yesterday…oops); 23

One of my favourite trends to come out of 2011 was the re-emergence of the blazer. I jumped right on board with this trend and dug my ‘interview’ blazer right out of the back of my wardrobe to pair with ripped jeans, vintage t-shirts and my trusty converse. Looking through Pinterest over the weekend, I spotted an evolution of this trend – the coloured blazer! Guess what I will be shopping for when the weather finally warms up a bit?! I’ll leave you with a bit of summery blazer inspiration!

Merry Christmas to all! I’ve got the week off work and I intend to do very little and be in front of a computer screen as little as possible, so my posting might be a bit sporadic!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

12 comments

  1. Love the blazer trend, I just wish I could pull it off! Unfortunately, I wind up looking like a prison matron rather than a fashion phenom, so I just have to admire it on others :) Have a very merry Christmas, Meghan, and a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been loving blazers this year and have bought four!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a wonderful Christmas, Meghan! xo
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 'interview' blazer .. lol .. I remember those. I LOVE the pics with the blaze and shorts. Hmmm, maybe I will rock that in Spring 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Meghan, I hope your holidays have been festive and peaceful, with tons of delicious food on the table.

    This greeting reaches you a little later than I intended. I haven't been much around in blogosphere, as I was dealing with the flu before Christmas. However, I didn't let it ruin my holidays. I think I don't need to eat until Easter. Okay, maybe I'll eat at New Year's ... let's see ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am more of a cardigan person. But, I always think blazers look so much more chic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blazers are easily one of my favorite pieces of clothing. They have such a way of pulling an outfit together so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just dropping by to wish you a Happy New Year and thank you for visiting my place and your special comments. I look forward to engaging more with you in 2012. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that blazers can be dressed up or down...the pink one is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum. I have several blazer and living in FL makes it easy to wear them year-round. The teal is mah fav.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've definitely been on the prowl for a bright pink blazer :-) Hope you had a wonderful holiday, lady! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did wear a lot of blazers when I lived in London. So happy to see that they are back!

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!