Ensconced

Monday 22 September 2014

We are in! 15 car/truck loads later, several falling outs and four very bruised knees, we have successfully moved ourselves to our new home in Little Bay. It’s so beautiful, I have to keep pinching myself. We are able to see the sunrise over the ocean and sunset over the golf course. It’s bliss. Photos are coming soon but in the meantime, I’ll leave you with a picture Jordan took last night from our balcony. Note the living plant I purchased, even though it tried to run away from me in the shop. Hopefully I can keep it alive.

Wishful Thinking

Image via Wishful Thinking

7 comments

  1. Good luck in your new home which sounds lovely. Being able to see the sunrise and sunset must be a real treat! Even the name Little Bay sounds so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Sunrise AND sunset? Can't wait to see and hear more. Bravo, woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, from the picture alone i can't even imagine what is to come. it looks amazing! congrats on surviving the move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! hope setting up the new home went smoothly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! It sounds so lovely! It's what you moved down under for right? Beach side living. live up the dream especially now with warmer weather ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!