Little Wooden Stool

Wednesday 13 August 2014

A few nights ago (while I was snacking chocolate on the sofa), I looked around our full-to-bursting apartment and realised that I didn’t even own half of its contents less than 8 months ago. After years of watching what I bought and assessing how much it would cost to ship over, I went a little shopping nuts once we had settled in Sydney. I still buy one or two things a month to put the finishing touches on the place but the days of an overloaded car from Ikea are thankfully over. We are settled and comfortable. Now I am just after the few wishlist items that will complete our little abode (before we move again in a month and the whole process starts again). I am currently looking for a wonky little wooden stool for my bathroom and deck. Somewhere decorative to rest my towel or moisturiser while I am in the bath or shower or a place to rest my coffee while I am reading on the deck.

Wishful Thinking

Wishful Thinking

Wishful Thinking

Wishful Thinking

Rustic wooden stools, Magnolia branch in a basket  Scandi style interior  ©HannahLemholtPhotographyLoveWarriorsFineArtPrintsLoveAstrayNew

Wishful Thinking

Wishful Thinking

Wishful Thinking

3 comments

  1. It's always the little details which make such a big difference in a room. These stools are so cute yet practical too. I love the first one with the unusual curved seat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're at the add stage and I'm at the delete stage. But there's always something to want isn't there? I could totally use a stool like that for my bathroom even though our towels sit perfectly on the edge of the bath. And I need (not just want, but neeeeeeed) a new coffee table. And dining chairs. And, and, and, and.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are much better at this game than I am. I've been here over a year and a half and am still missing some rather key pieces - a rug, coffee table, etc etc

    ReplyDelete

Go on! Leave a comment - you know you want to!